Fright Night festivities just won’t be complete without a few zombies lurking nearby! Create these zany Halloween figurines to add to your décor for some extra spooky fun.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
2. Refer to pattern and use a pencil to lightly draw in mouth and jagged teeth on both Ethan and Emily.
3. Pour small puddles of Neon Blue and Neon Green on palette. Dip the No. 8 Round in water and use to water down colors on palette. Splotch watered down colors around each face, being careful not to paint the eyes and mouths. Let dry.
4. Pour a tiny amount of Cobalt Jet Black on palette. Dilute and brush around eyes as shown. Use the No. 1 Liner to place a dot of color for pupils in eyes: Neon Blue for Ethan and French Brown for Emily.
5. Use the No. 1 Liner to paint Cobalt Jet Black around teeth and in backgrounds of mouths. Add black nostrils to Ethan’s nose as shown.
6. Dilute some French Brown and use the No. 6 Round to brush onto Ethan and Emily’s hair. Load the No. 1 Liner with diluted French Brown and paint in wispy strands of hair around faces.
7. Dilute some Neon Orange and paint Ethan’s shirt. Repeat with Pueblo Purple for jeans and Emily’s shirt. Paint Emily’s jumper with diluted Neon Green.
8. Brush diluted Cobalt Jet Black onto each tot’s shoes. Let dry completely.
9. Stilt pieces and fire to cone 06.
10. Use the No. 8 Round to brush two coats of Parchment Crackles onto both tots, brushing over entire piece.
11. Stilt and fire to cone 06 to create crackled effects.
12. Brush some Black Bisq-Stain acrylic paint over each figure to color in the cracks. Use a tissue to wipe paint off of each piece while still wet, creating dark cracks as shown. Let dry.