This vibrant trio will help you create a warm and inviting space in your home that’s also playful and lively. The ombré effect adds to their charm while also adding an artistic touch.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe all three vases with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour some Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze in each of the vases and roll around to coat insides. Pour out remaining glaze into clean container.
- SHOULDERED SMALL VASE: Brush 3-4 coats of Pineapple to entire vase. Let dry completely between each coat.
- Stilt vase and fire to cone 06.
- DOUBLE HANDLED VASE: Brush a coat of Marshmallow Creme to upper portion of vase including handles.
- While Marshmallow Crème is a little damp, brush a coat of Pineapple from bottom of vase and upward blending into the Marshmallow. Let dry.
- Repeat Steps 5 & 6 with 2 or 3 more coats blending the Marshmallow Crème into the Pineapple to create the ombré effect. Let dry.
- Stilt vase on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- LONG NECK HANDLED VASE: Repeat the ombré technique beginning with the Pineapple on the upper portion of the vase and the Marshmallow from the bottom up blending into the Pineapple. Let dry and repeat with 2-3 more coats. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.