Square corners or a big X, no matter how you look at it, this plate it’s full of interesting creativity! The contrasting blue hues help it jump off the plate!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush 3-4 coats of Heather to front of plate. Let dry.
- If desired, brush back of plate with Heather or three coats Dark Nautical. Let dry thoroughly.
- Trace and transfer pattern on to plate.
- Paint design with two coats Dark Nautical drying between coats. Let dry.
- Stilt plate on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.