Search no further for a creative design for your morning coffee mug! This fun design will offer creative stimulation and well as provide that caffeine stimulation that we all seek every morning.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Use pencil, tracing paper and clay carbon paper to transfer pattern to mug.
- *If precision applicator is available, pour some Black Duncan® Concepts Underglazes into bottle. Attach tip and write over letters. If unavailable, brush letters using No. 1 Liner brush. Let dry.
- Draw circle around words using French Dimensions Black. Let dry.
- Place mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Pour some Pure Brilliance inside mug, roll around to coat sides and pour out remainder of glaze in clean container.
- Brush two solid coats of Pure Brilliance to outside, bottom and handle of mug. Let dry.
- Stilt mug and fire to cone 06.