This little lamb might not be soft and cuddly to the touch, but it’s just as adorable! Give it a little love with some color and shading for a friend that’s fun to display in a child’s room, at Easter or even the entire year long.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush a coat Bright Gray over lamps body making sure paint settles in crevices of textured coat.
- Wipe over surface with slightly damp sponge to remove paint from surface leaving paint inside crevices. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Really White over coat leaving grays in recessed of coat.
- Brush three coats Light Pink inside ears and lightly brush over nose and mouth area. Let dry.
- Brush hooves with two solid coats Bright Gray.
- Use Liner brush to paint in eyes with Black and line nostrils and happy mouth. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.
- If desired, brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to lamb and re-fire.