Even though dinosaurs became extinct several million years ago they still exist in our hearts… and our mugs! This fun mug awaits your creative touches and belief that dinosaurs do still exist.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Neon Green on outside of mug and handle. Let dry.
- Use Fan Glaze brush to lightly feather Bright Kelp around lip of mug and across top of tail and bronto’s neck and head. Let dry.
- Brush 2-3 coats Dark Kelp to inside mug and feather around rim. Let dry.
- Freehand words on side of mug with head and tail lightly with pencil.
- Paint over letters with Dark Kelp using liner brush. Let dry.
- Paint Dark Kelp spots on upper part of mug, along top of tail, neck and head.
- Use Liner brush to paint in eyes, mouth, nostrils and toe nails with Black. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance to entire mug, dry and re-fire to cone 06.