Your MVP player will be a winner when they get the “save” making this fun baseball bank. Personalize it with a name for a lifetime keepsake that means money in the bank no matter what their stats are.
1. Wipe bank with damp sponge to remove bisque dust. Remove rubber stopper at bottom of bank.
2. Trace star and MVP letters on small piece of contact paper. Cut out.
3. Trace rectangle shape on contact paper also and cut out.
4. Position letters between stitches with star above, as show in photo.
5. Brush three coats White over entire baseball. Let dry. Remove stencils.
6. Brush three coats Bright Ginger on base. Let dry.
7. Use Liner brush dipped in Bright Briarwood to make fine lines around base to simulate wood grains. Let dry.
8. Remove stencil from base and brush in three coats Light Saffron.
9. Print desired name in Black and make small dots on each corner to simulate brads.
10. Test French Dimensions on paper towel to test fluidity. Line around the star and stitches on ball. Let dry.
11. Lightly brush one coat Pure Brilliance to ball and base. Let dry. Stilt if bottom is painted. If not, dry foot on shelf and fire to cone 06.