Raise your glass again and again with this clever wine glass! Create one yourself or make one for your wine loving friend to make happy hour even more happy!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe wine glass with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Freehand sketch “Wine Not?” onto front of glass.
- Brush three coats Black Diamond inside “Wine Not?” Let dry.
- Brush three coats Black Diamond, to inside of cup, to stem and base including underside of base. Let dry.
- Place on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to white bisque area going over words. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.