For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Trace label pattern on tracing paper. Pencil traced lines on back, turn right side up and position on wine bottle. Pencil over tracing to transfer design.
- Tape off label. Define images on label if needed.
- Paint horse and wine name with Really Red. Add second coat if needed after drying.
- Tape off border and paint with a coat of Black using liner brush. Dry.
- Remove tape surrounding label and paint remaining bottle with 2 good coats of Black. Dry.
- Brush top of bottle with 3 coats of Neon Red. Dry.
- Brush same on back of bottle also. Dry.
- Stilt and fire to Cone 06.