Take your gear on safari (or at least pretend) with this handy holder from Duncan Oh Four™ Bisque. Concepts® bring home the images in full colors – giraffes and zebras, oh my!
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Using pencil, lightly sketch zebra stripes around edge of lid and lower portion of bag. Lightly sketch giraffe shapes onto center of lid and onto pockets.
- Using No. 1 Liner, apply 3 coats of Bright Straw to center latch, brad dots on edge of lid, buckles and dots on sides and pockets and zipper. Let dry after each coat.
- Using No. 1 Liner or No. 4 Round as needed, apply 3 coats of Bright Ginger to fill in giraffe shapes, side straps, around zipper and center of handle on lid. Let dry after each coat.
- Using No. 1 Liner or No. 4 Round as needed, apply 3 coats of Dark Black to zebra stripes, braided handle and solid area on background. Let dry after each coat.
- Using 1” Glaze Brush, apply 2 coats of Clear Glaze to inside of box and lid and 1 flowing coat to outside of box. Let dry after each coat.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.
- Using Liquid Fusion Glue, glue Iron-On Crystals to latch and zebra striped band on lid.