For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe Budais with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Bright Jade to entire Buddha using Fan Glaze brush. Let dry thoroughly between coats.
- Brush two good coats of Pure Brilliance to bottom of Buddha. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
SHINY WHITE BUDDAH:
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to Buddha including base. Let dry
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06