For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe elephant with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Lightly with pencil “freehand” design on elephant. Create simplistic shapes, florals and leaves. Make dots, swirls, etc. as desired. There are no exact patterns, rather a free flow design as with “Zentangle” doodles.
- Prepare your French Dimensions paint by removing lid and tip. Use a bamboo skewer or thin stick to stir the paint well. Replace the tip and test the flow of the paint.
- Squeeze the paint over the sketched design being careful not to lay your hand in the wet paint. Make dots in desired areas where they might be excess space on the elephant.
- When completed, let dry thoroughly.
- Carefully brush on a coat of Pure Brilliance to elephant. Let dry. Brush a second coat. Let dry thoroughly.
- If base is glazed, stilt prior to firing. If base is not glazed, place elephant on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.