1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
2. Lightly draw line to separate head and body from coat, using pencil.
3. Pour a puddle of each color on separate areas of foil. Apply 2 coats of Medium Green on head and body, Candy Apple on coat (excluding fur area), Black on feet and eyes, using Shader and Liner brushes. Let dry after each coat. Add highlights and whites on eyes with White, using Liner brush. Let dry.
4. Add random dots on body with Candy Apple, using non-bristle end of brush. Let dry.
5. Apply 2 coats of Ruby Red Sparklers on top of red coat, using Round brush. Let dry after each coat.
6. Place at least 2 tablespoons of Snow in a plastic container. Add drops of Baby Blue, stirring after each drop, adding just enough to get a light blue color. Apply Snow on fur of coat, add a little on ears and trunk, using Palette Knife. Let dry.
7. Apply at least 2 coats of Hi-Gloss Sealer on elephant’s head and body except on Snow, using Round brush. Let dry after each coat.