Sip your on-the-go joe with a touch of whimsy! The Duncan® Oh Four® Travel Mug looks oh so enchanting covered in a forest of colorful trees.
1. Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Pour Pure Brilliance into a paper cup and thin with water to a heavy cream consistency. Pour into mug and swirl around to coat the entire inside and pour any remaining glaze back into cup. Wipe away any drips with a damp sponge.
3. Using the Fan Glaze brush, apply three coats of Light Blush to entire outside of mug. Let dry completely.
4. If desired, use a pencil to lightly sketch trees of different sizes all over mug (being careful not to scratch basecoat), or just freehand with brush and color.
5. Use the Liner brushes and three coats of Bright Ginger to create trees of different sizes and thicknesses around the entire mug as shown. Let dry.
6. Depending on the size of the trees, use the flat pencil eraser or the tip of a paintbrush handle to create dots of color on each branch as shown. Use Light Blue Spruce, Light Kiwi and Light Saffron. Dab on two coats, letting dry between coats.
7. Stilt and fire to cone 06.