This mug’s setting is perfect for whatever tasty concoction you’ve got brewing. The mug’s cauldron shape and dimensional paint spider web accent is perfect for your Halloween celebrations!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush 2-3 solid coats Black to entire mug. Let dry.
- Use Cleanup tool to scrape away at Black paint, carving a spider web on side of mug. Repeat on reverse side as desired.
- Using French Dimensions Pure White, draw a fine line over the carved lines. Let dry.
- Make a dimensional spider with the French Dimensions Black in the webbing and one on the mug handle. Let dry.
- Stilt mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Dab a spot of Gold to create spiders’ eyes and make fine lines over the dimensional legs. Let dry. When painting with Gold, work in a well-ventilated area. Clean brush with Essence and use brush only for Gold use.
- Stilt mug and fire to cone 018.