Pun intended, but you’ll have a whale of a good time painting this sea mammal mug. He’s got spunk and personality and will look great on your office desk.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe cup with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Refer to picture and freehand waves around base of cup and oval shape above incised eyeball
- Brush three coats Light Gray to inside cup and around eyes and lower jaw with three coats Really White. Refer to photo.
- Brush three coats Light Blue Spruce to waves and droplets of water from tail and splash of water below tail as well as to bottom of cup. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush to paint Black in eyes, eyebrows, fine lines around mouth, stripes in jaw and outline waves and tail. Let dry well.
- Brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance to mug as desired.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.