1. Clean greenware, make sure holes are in scallops around edge of cake plate, and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Transfer pattern on ware. Using a pencil divide stand into 8 sections. Draw an arched line around stand between divisions.
3. Load the SB 808 No 4 Round with CN 111 Light Delft and apply two (2) cots to alternating section on stand and also on bands.
4. Load the SB 802 No 1 Liner with CN 111 Light Delft and apply to arched lines.
5. Create latticework with the Liner and CN 112 Bright Delft.
6. Flowers in arch are circles of CN 081 Light Wine and accent strokes of CN 082 Bright Wine all done with the Liner.
7. Load Round with CN 181 Light Kiwi and tip in CN 182 Bright Kiwi. Start from flower and pull in leaves one (1) coat.
8. Basecoat flowers on cake and heart with CN 081 Light Wine and the Round one (1) coat.
9. Add stroke accent to flowers with the Liner and CN 082 Bright Wine.
10. Add leaves to flowers as in Step 7.
11. Scalloped border between cake layers are pressure strokes of CN 111 Light Delft and the Round.
12. Add accent strokes to scallops with the Liner and CN 112 Bright Delft.
13. Swags around side of cake are added by using a float stroke of CN 111 Light Delft and the SB 805 No 8 Shader.
14. Use the brush handle to apply dots of CN 112 Bright Delft.
15. For the cake stand, load the Round with FD 258 Pure White and start at bottom of stand and pull strokes toward cake.
16. Detail entire design with CN 253 Dark Black and the Liner.
17. When dry, dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
18. Let dry, stilt separate pieces and fire to shelf cone 06.
19. Using the water resistant adhesive attach cake plate to stand and let dry.20. Attach crystal beads and hearts to scallops of cake plate with jewelry wire.