Make custom shot glasses for the wedding party to use and then remember the happy day for years to come! Use this saying or create your own for a memorable keepsake that’s also fun to use.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe cup with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Use pencil to freehand design and wording onto shot glass.
- Use Liner brush dipped in slightly diluted Black to paint in words. Let dry and repeat with Black over letters.
- Brush 2-3 good coats of Neon Red in heart. Let dry well.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance over letters being careful not to smear letters. Brush a coat over remaining cup including base. Let dry.
- Repeat with a second coat of Pure Brilliance. Let dry.
- Stilt shot glass on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.