Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque help you create an old fashioned look ice cream dish that’s straight from the soda fountain counter designs. Even the oozing chocolate sauce makes this dish cause everyone to scream for ice cream.
1. Wipe ice cream dish with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Pour puddle of White on palette with a smaller puddle of Light Aqua.
3. Mix some Light Aqua into the White to tint and sponge two coats to outer cup.
4. Brush inside with two coats of same mixture. Let dry.
5. Pour some Bright Caribbean next to the tinted aqua mix and sponge from bottom of cup gradating into the lighter color. Let dry.
6. Trace pattern onto tissue with pencil.
7. Position pattern around cup and carefully trace over design with marker pen.
8. Add a little Black to the aqua mix. Use No. 4 Round brush to line over the traced lines. Add a little water to brush and float color to create dimension in the segments of cup. Let dry.
9. Use Liner brush dipped in the Black/Aqua mix to sharpen lines. Let dry.
10. Brush some Bright Briarwood along rim of ice cream cup and drips to simulate chocolate sauce dripping over sides. Let dry.
11. Brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance to inside, outside and bottom of cup. Let dry.
12. Stilt and fire to cone 06.