For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Before you begin, wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
1. Apply 3 coats of Really White on the hat fur, eyebrows, hair, mustache, beard, and eyes. Be sure to let each coat dry before moving on.
2. Paint 3 coats of Bright Blush on the face, lip, and hand.
3. Paint 3 coats of Really Red on the hat.
4. Paint 3 coats of Really White and Really Red on the candy cane.
5. Paint 2 coats of Light Kiwi on the eyes as well as 2 coats of Black for the pupil.
6. With the end of the paint brush handle, add Really White dots for eye shine on the eyes.
7. Clear glaze, then stilt and fire to cone 06.