For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Before you begin, wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
1. Apply 3 coats of Marshmallow Crème on the eyebrows, beard, mustache, cuff of the hat, sleeve cuffs, and bottom cuff of the robe. Be sure to let each coat dry before moving on.
2. Paint 3 coats of Blushing on the face, lip, and hands.
3. Paint 3 coats of Indigo on the hat and robe. For best results, paint each coat in alternating directions.
4. Apply 3 coats of Dusty Sage on the tree. Paint each coat in alternating directions, being sure to let each coat dry before moving on.
5. Paint 3 coats of Taupe on the front and back of the belt and trunk of the tree.
6. Paint 3 coats of Pineapple on the star and bells.
7. With the end of the paint brush handle, add a Leather Jacket dot on each eye.
8. Do not clear glaze. Stilt and fire to cone 06.