- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Thin a portion of Neon Red and pour enough inside vase to roll for even coverage and with Fan Glaze brush pull color up to rim and part way on outside. Add at least 2 more coats to get an even coverage. Let dry after each coat.
- Lightly freehand lines down middle of vase using pencil (refer to photo for placement). Apply 3 coats of Neon Yellow to middle of vase down to bottom and Dark Black to rest of vase, using Fan Glaze brush. Apply 3 coats of Dark Black around lip of vase, using Round brush. Let dry after each coat.
- Add dots down center of vase with FD French Really Red and dots and lines with FD Black Licorice. Let dry.
- Apply 2 coats of Clear Glaze with Fan Glaze brush. Let dry after each coat.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.