This nontraditional Christmas tree design is the perfect setting for your unique creativity. Use reds, greens and random coloring to create quite possibly the most favorite decoration of the season.
- Wipe tree with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Paint top petal on tree with three coats Really White. Let dry.
- Paint three coats of Really Red to three petals as desired.
- Determine where you want to paint the remaining petals with the remaining three green colors. Lightly mark with pencil.
- Paint three coats Neon Green to petals to those marked petals.
- Follow with three coats Light Ivy to petals designated.
- Paint Dark Ivy to the remaining petals. Let everything dry.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to bottom of tree. Let dry.
- Stilt tree on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.