The soft hues of the sea create a tranquil design on the textured surface of the Duncan® Oh Four® Bud Vase. The soothing transition from light to dark blue simulates the ocean’s depths of cool seawater.
1. Wipe vase with dampened sponge to remove any bisque dust.
2. Pour some Clear into the vase. Turn vase to coat inside of vase with Clear glaze. Pour out remaining glaze into a paper cup.
3. Pour puddles of Peacock and Light Turquoise on palette.
4. Brush Light Turquoise from top vase descending approximately 2/3 down.
5. Rinse brush in water and dip into Peacock. Beginning from bottom of vase, brush upward blending into the Light Turquoise. Let dry.
6. Repeat process two to three more times. Let dry.
7. Brush three coats Peacock on bottom of vase. Let dry.
8. Stilt in kiln and fire to cone 06.