This five-armed beauty makes for an inviting wave of your creativity. Give it hues of blue for a soothing nautically themed home accent. The French Dimensions offer a true tactical addition that adds to its magnificence.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe box and lid with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour some Pure Brilliance inside box and roll around to coat bottom and sides. Pour out excess glaze into a clean container.
- Repeat with inside the lid using the excess glaze. Pour out excess for later use.
- Brush three coats Light Blue Spruce to top of lid and bottom of box. Let dry.
- Brush tops of raised dots on lid with Dark Caribbean. Let dry.
- Make French Dimensions dots along sides of the raised dots and between star points. Let dry well.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to top of lid, sides and bottom of box. Let dry.
- Stilt both pieces on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.