This stunning trio of mugs takes you to the depths under the sea with their unique blue and green hues and black accents.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe all mugs with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- MUG #1: Brush 3-4 coats of Sea Glass to inside, sides, bottom and handle. Let dry thoroughly.
- MUG #2: Brush Marshmallow Crème to inside of mug flowing to midway of outer mug and upper half of handle. Let dry thoroughly and repeat two more times. Let dry.
- Brush 3-4 coats Sea Glass on base and lower part of mug and handle feathering into the Marshmallow Crème. Let dry.
- MUG #3: Brush three coats Marshmallow Crème to inside of mug.
- Brush 3-4 coats Sea Glass to outer mug and partially inside blending into the Marshmallow.
- Brush three coats of Leather Jacket on bottom of mug and feathering into the Sea Glass.
- Brush three solid coats Leather Jacket on handle. Let dry.
- Stilt all mugs and fire to cone 06.