1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Transfer pattern to ware with pencil and clay carbon.
3. With the SB 806 No 6 Round and CN 112 Bright Delft, apply two (2) coats to hat, coat and shoes.
4. Apply two (2) coats of CN 221 Light Blush to the face and hands with the SB 802 No 1 Liner.
5. With the Liner apply two (2) coats of CN 073 Dark Scarlet to hatband, cuff and stripes on pants and flag. Also outline cat.
6. Detail face, hands, pants, beard and stars with the Liner and CN 112 Bright Delft. To the large stars outline by using the handle end of the brush to create dots.
7. Divide each star point of the plate into at least 5 stripes with the ¼” masking tape.
8. With the SB 807 No 6 Fan Glaze, apply two (2) coats of CN 112 Bright Delft to the stripes. Remove tape before stripes dry completely.
9. Let dry, dip in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
10. When dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.