Turn up your guy’s creative heat with flames, skulls and crossbones! No bones about it, he’ll be on fire for the Duncan Oh Four™ Bisque Skater Skull Plate decorated with bright Concepts® colors … the perfect combination for artistic fun!
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove dust.
- Using clay carbon paper and pencil, trace flame patterns on edge of plate.
- Place an amount of each color on foil and apply 3 coats as follows: Neon Yellow: tips of flames, top of skull and top of crossbones; Neon Orange: middle part of flames, blending into some of yellow on flames, skull and crossbones; Neon Red: complete flame sections, remaining area of skull and remaining areas of crossbones; Dark Black: skull eyes and nose holes, plate rim and back of plate. Let dry after each coat.
- Apply each French Dimension color as follows: Black Licorice: outline skull and crossbones; French Scarlet: create flames in red areas on both flame patterns, skull and crossbones; French Straw: follow flame pattern on flames, skull and crossbones. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Using No. 6 Fan Glaze brush, apply 2 coats of Pure Brilliance™ Clear Glaze to entire piece. Let dry after each coat.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.