Tiny Tot Gobble will add some cheer to your Thanksgiving table! He’ll delight kids and grownups alike with his colorful feathers and adoring eyes.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
- Using pencil lightly, divide tail into five circular segments. Repeat with back of tail.
- Brush three coats Bright Saffron to head and a little into neck area. Brush three coats to feet and second and fourth segments on tail. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Paprika Red to sections between the yellow on tail and the waddle on beak. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Ginger to body and blend into the yellow neck area. Brush three coats to top of tail. Let dry.
- Paint eyes with three coats Black. Let dry thoroughly.
- Add Black accents between toes. Let dry.
- Paint one thin coat Pure Brilliance over entire turkey. Let dry.
- If bottom of turkey is unpainted, set directly on kiln shelf and not painted, stilt in kiln. Fire to cone 06.