This guy looks like he jumped right out of the ocean onto your table! His bright and beautiful markings capture attention whether you use it to serve up tasty tidbits or exhibit him in an aquatic display.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Sketch fish design on plate as desired.
- Brush three coats Neon Green on inner silhouette of fish. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Neon Orange to center and outer area of fish. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Neon Blue to fin and eye. Let dry.
- Paint four diagonal lines in Black for fins on top and bottom of fish.
- Paint mouth, stripes in fin and Neon Green area of fish with Black.
- Use Black to paint pupil, outline eye and fin and make lines in tail.
- Paint in between Black lines in tail with a line of Neon Blue. Let dry thoroughly.
- Brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance to fish and two solid coats on back. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.