Even the Sea King will be envious of the Duncan® Oh Four® Shell Plate covered in your creativity! Turn a simple shell into a treasure from the tides with rich color from Duncan® Envision Glazes® and Duncan® Crystals Glazes™.
- Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
- Using the Fan Glaze, brush three coats of Peach Blush along the top third of shell plate, letting dry between coats.
- Brush three coats of Tearose onto the middle section of shell plate, blending color up into the Peach Blush. Let dry between coats.
- Use the Palette Knife to gently stir the color in the Polynesian Lagoon jar, being careful not to disturb the large crystals at the bottom of the jar. Pour some of the color into a paper cup.
- Brush two coats of Polynesian Lagoon onto the bottom third of the shell plate, blending color up into the Tearose.
- For the third coat of Polynesian Lagoon, use the Palette Knife to stir the crystals at the bottom of the jar into the rest of the glaze, then pour into paper cup. Brush onto shell plate, making sure crystals are included. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.
- Use a stilt stone to remove stilt marks.