1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04 bisque.
2. Use damp sponge to remove dust and to condition ware.
3. Use pencil to sketch on geometric design to sides of cup and teapot and stripes to lid and spout.
4. Use the following colors and the brush that fits area best to apply two (2) heavy coats of color as follows:
CN 013 Dark Straw – Alternating stripes on lid, sides of teapot and cup
CN 181 Light Kiwi – Remaining stripes on lid, center squares on sides of cup and teapot
CN 253 Dark Black – Alternating stripes on spout, handle on teapot and cup
CN 292 Bright Purple – Lid knob, cup base, squares on side of teapot and cup
CN 504 Neon Orange – Base of teapot
5. When dry, dip all pieces in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
6. Let dry, stilt separated pieces to shelf cone 06.