The Concepts® easy color selection lets you choose lights, brights and darks with confidence so your Masks look awesome!
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Using a pencil, very lightly sketch design onto mask.
- On full mask, apply three coats of Dark Ginger to upper triangles on forehead, Dark Papaya to stripes on cheeks, Dark Black to band on nose, Really Red to lips, Bright Briarwood to all remaining face areas. Let dry between coats.
- Thoroughly shake each French Dimensions bottles to mix. Shake color down to tip of each bottle. Work with tip of bottle about ¼” above piece to allow for even, smooth application.
- On full mask, apply two lines of Taupe onto triangles of forehead, dots of Pure White below triangles, French Papaya around cheek stripes, French Really Red around mouth and Black Licorice to detail teeth. Let dry.
- Using Fan Glaze brush, apply 1 flowing coat of Diamond Clear to completely cover each piece. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.