1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
2. Using a pencil, very lightly sketch oblong and interconnecting abstract diamond-like shapes of different lengths and widths around the center section of vase.
3. Thin an amount of Carbon Chiffon with water to a cream-like consistency and pour inside vase. Roll glaze around, completely coating inside of vase and pour out excess glaze. Wipe away any drips with a damp sponge.
4. Using the Fan Glaze Brush, apply three flowing coats of Carbon Chiffon to the top and bottom sections of the vase. Let dry between coats.
5. Using the Fan Glaze Brush, apply three flowing coats of Sailor’s Delight abstract design section in the middle of vase. Let dry between coats.
6. Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.