These three bowls are all dressed up in their chevron striped best and waiting to serve up some yummy treats! The Duncan® Oh Four® Stackable Bowls are not only stylish, but make storage simple and effective. Add your creativity to them for a set you won’t want to hide in the cupboard.
1. Wipe bowls with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Trace chevron pattern on tissue paper.
3. Tape off 1/8” from top of bowl. Measure 1¼” down and run another strip of tape around. Position chevron pattern within the taped space and trace over using Sharpie marker.
4. Repeat with remaining two bowls.
5. Paint chevron design with three coats of one of the colors. Let dry.
6. Brush three coats to lower portion of bowl just below the lip. Let dry.
7. Brush three coats to inside of bowl and edge. Let dry.
8. Repeat painting remaining two bowls with each of the other colors. Let dry.
9. Stilt bowls and fire to cone 06.
10. Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to upper area with chevron and one light coat to inside and bottom of bowl. Let dry.
11. Stilt bowls and fire to cone 06.