Watch your creativity grow when painting this beautiful mature tree. Add browns and greens and then finish with a pair of beautiful blue birds hidden in the foliage.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plaque with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to back of plaque. Let dry.
- Brush one solid coat Dark Briarwood to tree trunk. With sponge, wipe back color against the direction of the trunk lines. Let dry.
- Brush 2-3 coats Bright Brown over tree trunk. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Kiwi on lower areas of the foliage.
- Sketch two bluebirds perched on a branch (refer to photo).
- Paint birds using Neon Blue and with a Neon Orange chest.
- Brush three coats Light Kiwi on upper parts of the foliage on tree followed with some Bright Kiwi on the upper parts of the clumps. Mottle leaves with some Dark Kiwi. Let dry.
- Stilt plaque on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.