Create custom flutes to toast your special day in original style. His and her champagne flutes make a special statement and great photo opportunities!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe both flutes with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- BRIDE: Use pencil to freehand lips design onto front of flute.
- Paint three coats Really Red on lips, leaving a small spot on lower lip for highlight. (Refer to photo if necessary.)
- If desired, dilute Black to light gray color and brush lines for teeth and a little under upper lip for shadow. Let dry.
- If desired, paint three coats of Really Red on bottom of cup. Let dry.
- GROOM: Use pencil to freehand bowtie to front of flute.
- Paint bowtie Black leaving areas for highlights (Refer to photo if necessary). Use Liner brush to paint line down shirt and buttons.
- If desired, paint underside of flute with two coats Black. Let dry.
- Stilt the two flutes on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to insides of both flutes and outer bisque areas. Let dry.
- Brush a second coat over entire flutes. Let dry.
- Stilt both flutes and fire to cone 06.