For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe tiger with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Refer to picture and with pencil, lightly sketch white space around mouth, chest, stomach and paws.
- Using No. 10 brush, paint three coats Neon Orange on tiger around the penciled off areas, and the eyes, nose and inner ears. Let dry thoroughly between coats.
- Using Liner brush, paint two coats Bright Pink on nose and inner ears and Bright Aqua in eyes. Let dry.
- Brush two coats of Black in tiger’s stripes. Let dry.
- Using Liner brush, paint fine line around eyes, pupil, mouth, whiskers and separation between toes.
- If desired, add a dot of Really White highlights in pupils. Let dry thoroughly.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to entire tiger. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.