With her cute little hat and flower in hand, it's easy to see why Tinkwinkle the Gnome is sweet as can be! Give her extra charming personality with Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes.
1. Wipe gnome with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Brush three coats Light Blush to face, ears and hands. Let dry.
3. Add a little Salsa to Light Blush and paint lips and dab on cheeks and nose for color. Let dry.
4. Brush three coats Bright Ginger to hair and add a small dot in eyes. Let dry.
5. Brush three coats Light Saffron to apron and a small dot in center of flower. Let dry.
6. Brush three coats Bright Salsa to hat, ribbon on braids and flower petals. Use paintbrush handle dipped in paint to make dots on apron. Let dry.
7. Use Liner dipped in Black to make pupil in ginger eyes. If desired, carefully brush line around eyes and add eyelashes.
8. Brush three coats Black to shoes. Let dry.
9. Lightly brush Pure Brilliance to entire gnome girl. Let dry.
10. If bottom of feet are glazed, stilt on kiln shelf. If not, place directly on shelf and fire to cone 06.