Celebrate Independence Day in red, white and blue style with custom dishware for your party table. Decorated in festive colors, this patriotic pie plate is bursting with creativity!
1. Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Carefully trace “Celebrate” onto tissue paper with pencil. Set aside.
3. Brush three coats of Neon Red onto inner part of rim.
4. Brush three coats of Light Nautical onto backside of pie plate, brushing color up to rim.
5. Pour some Light Nautical inside small bottle with fine tip.
6. Make fine lines simulating fireworks, moving from outer edge of center to middle. Refer to photo.
7. Empty bottle, rinse and fill with Neon Red. Make more firework burst lines between the Light Nautical. Keep strokes quick and loose. Let dry.
8. Position tissue with “Celebrate” pattern in center of dish over the burst. Trace over wording using a fine marker pen to transfer. (Ink will fire out during the firing process.)
9. Brush two coats over “celebration” with Black using No. 4 Liner. Let dry.
10. Brush two coats of Independence Day on outer area of wavy rim. Let dry. For the third coat, use a Palette Knife to stir crystals up from the bottom of container and apply to rim. Add a few crystals to center of dish as well.
11. Carefully sponge two coats of Pure Brilliance to center section of dish, being careful not to disturb crystals. Let dry and apply one coat onto backside of plate. Let dry.
12. Stilt and fire to cone 06.