Get your game on! Sure to become the centerpiece for hours of fun, this game set from the Duncan’s Oh Four™ Bisque collection is textured with French Dimensions™ and deftly accented with Concepts® color. Add a Crackles™ Glaze and a touch of antiquing to create this timeless classic.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Trace lettering onto each side of board and scroll pattern onto X game pieces, using clay carbon paper and pencil.
- Apply French Dimensions Black Licorice to lettering on sides of board and to patterns on game pieces. Let dry thoroughly.
- Using No. 4 Round or No. 6 Round as needed, apply 3 coats of Dark Black to top of board and Bright Ginger to two opposite sides of board and to all X game pieces. Apply Light Olive to remaining sides of board and sides of O game pieces. Let dry after each coat.
- Using No. 6 Round, apply 3 coats of Celadon Crackle Glaze to tops of O game pieces, carefully butting color to Light Olive. Let dry after each coat.
- Apply 1 coat of Clear Brush-On Glaze to entire board and remaining areas of game pieces except over Celadon Crackle, using 1” Glaze Brush. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.
- Place a small amount of Black Opaque Acrylic on a piece of foil. Thin with a bit of water. Using No. 6 Round, apply mixture onto Celadon Crackle Glaze areas. Wipe off color to achieve an antiqued effect, using paper towels. Let dry.