Celebrate your special memories with a work of art! Pair the Duncan® Oh Four® Bisque Canvas with letters from the Embellie Collection to customize your canvas with names, monograms or a special message.
- Wipe bisque canvas and each letter with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three good coats Blush over canvas front and sides. Let dry. Brush three coats to back with same color or with Marshmallow. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Marshmallow to top and sides of letters.
- Transfer scroll pattern on canvas by placing transfer paper on canvas and pattern on top. Trace over design. If transfer paper is not available, pencil over traced lines on reverse side of tracing. Place right side up, position on canvas and trace design.
- Remove tip from French Dimensions bottle. Use bamboo skewer or thin stick to stir paint. Replace tip and test fluidity on paper towel.
- Squeeze French Dimensions over design. Let paint slowly fall on ware rather than drag across the bisque to achieve a smooth line. Let dry.
- Position letters inside scroll design. If desired lightly mark placement with pencil.
- Apply some French Dimensions to backs of letters and adhere to canvas. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.