Celebrate the first snow of the season with a snowflake plate that’s as pretty as the real thing! Mix a beautiful shade of blue with textured effects from Duncan® No-Fire Snow for a wintery display you don’t have to suit up for.
1. Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
2. Trace snowflake pattern onto contact paper then cut out with craft knife to create a snowflake cutout.
3. Carefully peel backing from snowflake cutout and position on plate as shown. Firmly press along all edges to seal.
4. Use the Fan Glaze to brush three coats of Bright Delft on front and back of plate, brushing color over the cutout to cover the areas within. Let dry.
5. Brush one light coat of Pure Brilliance on front and back of plate. Let dry.
6. Carefully remove snowflake cutout.
7. Stilt and fire to cone 06.
8. Use the Palette Knife to spread billowy tufts of No-Fire snow onto snowflake design. Add small tufts randomly around snowflake if desired. Let dry completely.