Root on your favorite team on ice with a warm beverage mug that sports their logo. The hockey puck mug and stick handle set the scene for your enthusiastic creativity.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe hockey mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour some Black into mug, swirl around to coat inside and pour out remaining glaze into clean container. Let dry.
- Trace desired logo pattern on tracing paper and transfer to side of mug.
- Refer to picture for coloration and use Liner brush to paint three coats of each color in desired logo. Let dry.
- Carefully brush around logo leaving a small amount of white for separation. Let dry. Apply another solid coat. Let dry.
- Brush backside and bottom with 2-3 solid coats of Black. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Bright Ginger to hockey stick leaving stripes and handle at bottom unpainted. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Neon Red to the two stripes and two coats Black to handle. Let dry.
- Stilt mug and fire to cone 06.
- If desired, brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to mug. Let dry. stilt and re-fire to cone 06.