Bring a touch of the tropics to your creativity with this mug is inspired by the prickly and sweet exotic fruit that’s seen everywhere! Pineapples are popping up on clothing, home décor and now on your dining table.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour some Dark Straw inside mug and roll around to coat all sides. Pour out remaining glaze into clean container.
- Use Liner brush to paint Bright Kiwi on upper part of mug. Let dry and add a second coat.
- Repeat with remaining section of mug using Bright Brown.
- Use damp sponge to wipe back paint leaving the Bright Kiwi and Bright Brown settled in the grooves and textures of Pineapple Mug.
- Brush three coats Dark Straw using Fan Glaze brush on sides, bottom and handle. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush to paint small teardrop shapes in each section of pineapple. Let dry.
- Stilt mug and fire to cone 06.