- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Thin half a jar of Saddle Clove glaze with water to a milk consistency. Roll thinned Saddle Clove inside vase and lid, enough to roll evenly. Pour excess out and wipe away any drips with sponge.
- Pour a large puddle of Saddle Clove on foil. Use Premium Glaze brush to apply 3 smooth coats to lower section of vase. Let dry between coats.
- Use Sabeline Round brush to apply 3 coats of Dark Black to handle and to lower textured section on upper part of vase (about half an inch thick). Let dry between coats.
- Mix crystals in Fudge Marble jar and use Sabeline Round and Premium Glaze brushes as needed to apply 3 coats of Fudge Marble to lid (except handle) and upper unpainted textured section of vase. Let dry between coats.
- Pour a puddle of Fireluster on foil. Load Fan brush with color and apply sweeping brushstrokes across lower section here and there to create a pattern. Let dry.
- Stilt and glaze fire separated pieces to shelf cone 06.
- Thread twigs through handle.