1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
2. Using a pencil, very lightly sketch three diagonal bands on the vase – one on the upper section, one in the middle and one on the lower section.
3. Thin an amount of Saddle Clove to a cream-like consistency and pour inside vase. Roll the glaze around until the inside of the vase is completely coated, then pour out the excess glaze. Wipe away any drips with damp sponge.
4. Using the Fan Glaze brush, apply three flowing coats of Saddle Clove to the diagonal bands, slightly brushing the color out of the lines and into the other sections. Let the glaze dry between coats.
5. Using the Fan Glaze brush, apply three flowing coats of Galaxy Sky to the remaining sections of vase, keeping the Saddle Clove bands about 1” thick or more. Note: The Galaxy Sky will flow onto the Saddle Clove areas during firing. Avoid a heavy application of crystals toward the bottom area of each section or bottom of the vase. Let dry between coats.
6. Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.