For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Remove tip from French Dimensions and stir paint with thin stick for even consistency.
- Squeeze paint over the incised lines on plate. Dry.
- Brush three coats of the following inside the French Dimension lines (refer to picture):
- Bright Straw in center of flower and small leaves in large outer leaves.
- Neon Red in center flower petals and small circles in leaves and border design.
- Light Delft around central flower, alternate squares in trims around the flower and outer rim.
- Bright Green in leaves surrounding the central flower.
- Dark Delft in remaining small squares around flower and rim and unpainted area around leaves. Let dry.
- Brush three coats of Dark Delft on back of platter. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
NOTE: As an alternate method, you may also paint designs in first, dry, then outline with French Dimensions.