For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Brush three coats Light Wintergreen to the checked and smooth areas of the background. Let dry.
- LARGE FLOWER AROUND MUG HANDLE: Brush three coats Red Scarlet to outer petals, with three coats each of the Bright Kelp followed with Bright Saffron around mug handle. Let dry.
- Brush same colors on the design butting the flower. Refer to photo.
- FLOWER ON SIDE OF MUG: Brush three coats Bright Saffron to outer petals, followed with three coats Red Scarlet, three coats Bright Kelp in center and leaf and Dark Kelp to the space below. Brush Red Scarlet squiggles in the petals as desired. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Bright Kelp to flower at top of mug with the pointed petals. Let dry.
- Paint small flowers around mug with Red Scarlet and make Bright Kelp dots inside the incised squares. Let dry thoroughly.
- Brush 2-3 coats Black to inside mug, handle, upper and lower incised trims. Let dry.
- Squeeze French Dimension lines over the incised lines of florals. Let dry.
- Stilt mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
HINT: To use French Dimensions, remove tip from bottle and stir the paint well with skewer or thin stick. Replace tip and test flow on paper towel. Add water to thin if needed.