For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe bowl with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Dark Papaya inside scalloped trim around top of bowl, around petals of flowers and other areas of design as pictured. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Blue Spruce to outer sections of floral design and scalloped trim. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Blue Spruce under the Dark Papaya trim on top part of bowl, and the small design under the scallop.
- Continue painting the Dark Blue Spruce on petals surrounding the center of the large floral design and the base area around the bowl including bottom (refer to photo). Let dry.
- Brush three coats Chutney Spice to remainder of bowl, including inside. Let dry.
- Outline incised areas of design using French Dimensions. Let dry thoroughly.
- Brush light coat of Pure Brilliance to bowl. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.